London boiler service by qualified Gas Safe engineers
Your annual boiler service is a vital part of keeping your home and family safe and warm.
A poorly maintained boiler can pose a serious health risk due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless gas that can be fatal if left undetected. Levels will be tested during your boiler service to ensure that your hot and family are not put in any danger.
Most boiler manufacturers require your boiler to be serviced annually in order to keep your boiler warranty valid throughout its lifetime.
Why wait? Call us now on 020 3880 5666 to book your job in.
Ready to book your job in?
Calls may be recorded for training or quality purposes
Most boiler manufacturers require your boiler to be serviced annually in order to keep your warranty valid throughout its lifetime.
By getting your boiler serviced annually you’ll minimise the risk of costly boiler breakdowns that could happen when you most need your boiler to heat your home and hot water. We suggest getting your boiler service in the summer months before you need to turn it on for the cold weather.
A boiler service will ensure that your boiler is operating at the required specification, improving it’s efficiency so that it’s using less gas, thus reduce consumption and lower the cost of your energy bills.
An annual boiler service will help keep you and your family safe. A poorly maintained gas boiler could be very dangerous. Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless gas that can be fatal if left undetected. Levels will be tested during your boiler service to ensure that you and your family are not put in any danger.
As a landlord you are legally required to ensure that your tenant’s boiler is serviced and gas safety checked annually to keep it safe and good working condition.
Boiler service for all brands
Our qualified boiler engineers work on all brands of gas boilers. We work on all types of boiler including combi boilers, system boilers, and regular or conventional boilers.
Our expert heating engineers are familiar with major brands including Worcester Bosch & Vaillant, Baxi, Ferroli, Glow-worm, Heatline, Ideal, Potterton, Main and Vokera.
Boiler service checklist
- Check for any visible damage and obvious faults such as leaks and corrosion.
- Check that your boiler, pipework, flue are installed and positioned correctly, with appropriate ventilation, both internally and externally.
- Check that the flue is fitted and functioning correctly, taking flue gas analyser readings to ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released and the right mix of gas and air is used.
- Check the flame for correct combustion.
- Check that the controls are working correctly.
- Check the electrical connections and wiring to make sure that they are in good condition and it confirms with regulations.
- Check the boiler gas pressure and flow, and top up if necessary
- Check that key components are working correctly: fans, condensate trap and pipe, system filer, internal controls, burners, seals
- Clean any dirty components inside the boiler including oxidisation on the burner, heat exchanger, fan assembly
- Check that your radiators are operating correctly
Gas Safety Checks in accordance with gas regulation GSIUR 1998
How much does a boiler service cost?
Our boiler services prices vary depending on the type of service.
|Standard Boiler Service||£95.00|
|Boiler Service + Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)||£150.00|
What happens after my boiler service?
After we’ve carried out your boiler service we’ll let you know the results of the inspection. If for any reason your boiler doesn’t meet the necessary gas safety and building regulations we’ll explain exactly why that is and if any repair work is required. If you choose to use our boiler repair service you can be confident that we replace with genuine manufacturer parts.
We’ll ask you to sign our report to state that you are happy with the inspection and leave you with a checklist before filling in your boiler service record. It may be needed should you experience any problems with your boiler in the future.