If your Megaflo cylinder has stopped working, developed a fault, or broken down completely we can send an emergency engineer to fix it at a convenient time that suits you. We are expert as fault finding and will make sure that your system is back operating at optimum performance levels as quickly as possible.
Our Megaflo engineers are Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems (G3) trained so you can be confident that we are competent to carry out any installation repair or servicing of Megaflo units.
If your Megaflo or other brand of hot water cylinder is not working to its full performance, please call our friendly office on 020 3880 5666 for advice and an assessment.
We recommend that your Megaflo cylinder is serviced annually to maintain optimum performance. In hard water areas, this is especially recommended because the immersion heater elements are much more likely to require descaling.
All servicing must be carried out by a competent person with the correct qualifications and certification. At Palace Plumbers, should we require any replacement parts, we’ll only use authorised Heatrae Sadia spare parts.
During your Megaflo service our G3 certified heating engineer will check the operation of safety valves, clean the strainer, drain the Megaflo unit, descale the immersion heater, refill the system and fill in the logbook.
What’s is a Megaflo Service
During your Megaflo service our G3 certified heating engineer will:
- Check the operation of safety valves
- Clean the strainer
- Drain the Megafo unit
- Descale the immersion heater
- Refill the system
- Fill in the logbook
We supply and install a wide range of Megaflo products, suitable for every home. Our engineers hold the relevant G3 qualification required to work on pressurised hot water systems.
Megaflo installation costs differ with every installation. It may depend on the location of the cylinder, your mains water supply, your electrical circuit.
We provide a free ‘no obligation’ survey of your existing central heating system and discuss the options available to you.
Benefits of a Megaflo
- Higher flow rates for efficient hot water delivery (Up to 72 litres/min)
- High performance showering & fast filling baths
- Quieter mains pressure system (no noisy cistern in the loft)
- 25-year transferable cylinder guarantee
- 5-year guarantee on the cold-water control valve
- Space saving – no requirement for a separate water tank in the loft space
- No fear of frozen loft pipes*
* Assumes sealed system boiler with Megaflo in frost free position