Have you got a new appliance that needs to be fitted?
Our team of plumbers don’t just cover fixing leaks and clearing blocked toilets, we can also professionally install your white goods and even fit your new gas appliances.
In order to install your new appliance as quickly as possible we will need clear access to the area you in which it will be installed. Please make sure that it fits into the space and that the necessary electrical, plumbing and waste connections are suitably close (usually within 5ft).
Washing machine installation
New washing machine installation is a regular job that we carry out. Our expert team of qualified plumbers is experienced in fitting all makes and models of washing machines.
If you are wondering how to plumb in a washing machine it’s probably best to leave it to an expert who can fit it safely and securely so that you don’t have any floods or leaks.
If you’re in need of a local plumber to connect a washing machine then give us a call and we can schedule your visit at a convenient time to suit you. We also have a few early bird appointments where our guys can be at your home by 7 am.
Our fixed price for washing machine installation starts from £80 +VAT. It usually takes around an hour to install a new washing machine, but can sometimes take little longer. Providing there are no alterations to existing plumbing pipework we expect out visit to last no longer than an hour.
If you need your old washing machine removed we can oblige, although this costs extra. Please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll ensure we that one of our apprentices attends, along with our plumber.
- washing machine
- waste disposal
- gas fire
- gas hob
- gas oven
- gas cooker
Our installation service includes
- Ensure that the existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe to use, and are suitable with the new appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Remove the transit bolts, connect your appliance to a suitable mains water supply within 1.5 metres of your product and then connect to an existing electrical socket.
- Test to make sure there are no leaks. Connect the waste hose to suitable spigot, down pipe and existing extended waste connections.
- Level the appliance and check that it’s fully working and operational.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you purchase our removal and recycling service we’ll also take your old appliance away.
- Professional installation by one of our expert installers
- We’ll disconnect your old appliance for free*
- We’ll ensure your appliance is fully working and ready to use
We can also dispose of your old appliance and provide rubbish clearance of any packaging and parts.
DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS WITH US
CALL PALACE PLUMBERS ON 020 3880 5666